2. Data Collection and Use
- When you visit this site or use the services provided by this site, we will collect your personal information according to service function, and process and use your personal information within the specific purpose of the nature of the service function. Unless we receive your agreement or are directed by special legal regulations, this site will under no circumstances make your personal data available to a third party or use these data for a purpose other than that for which they were collected.
- When you use the interactive function of the customer service e-mail box or the questionnaire survey form, information you provide, like your name, e-mail address, contact information and length of use, may be retained.
- When you are browsing, the server may automatically make a record of your activity, including the IP address of the equipment you use to access the Internet, the length of time you spend at the site, what browser you use and the data you have browsed and accessed. We use this information as reference material to further develop our website services, and the information is for internal use only. Under no circumstances is it made available to the outside.
- In order to provide the best service, we may compile and analyze the content of the questionnaire surveys. In addition to use in internal studies, the statistics derived from these analyses and the analytical commentary may be made public in cases where we deem this necessary, but such information will not involve data on specific individuals.
3. The Protection of Data
The host of this site is equipped with firewalls, anti-virus systems and other related information security devices and necessary security measures to protect the site and your personal data using strict protection measures, only authorized personnel can access your personal information. All relevant processing personnel is required to sign confidentiality contracts. Any person who violates confidentiality obligations will be subject to relevant legal sanctions.
If it is necessary to entrust the relevant units of this site to provide services due to business needs, this site will also strictly require that it abide by the confidentiality obligations, and take the necessary inspection procedures to determine that it will actually comply.
4. The Website Related Links
The web pages of this site provide internet links to other websites. You can also click to enter other websites through the links provided on this site. However, this linked website does not apply to the privacy protection policy of this site. You must refer to the privacy protection policy on this linked website.
5. Policy for Sharing Personal Data with Third Parties
This site will never provide, exchange, rent or sell any of your personal data to other individuals, groups, private companies or public agencies, except those with legal basis or contractual obligations.
The circumstances of the foregoing proviso include, but are not limited to：
- With your written consent.
- The law expressly provides.
- To eliminate dangers in your life, body, freedom or property.
- It is necessary to collaborate with a public agency or an academic research institution for statistical or academic research based on public interest, and the way the data is processed or exposed does not identify a particular party.
- When you act on this site, violate the terms of service, or may damage or obstruct the rights of the website and other users or cause harm to any person, the website management determines that the disclosure of your personal data is to identify, contact or take legal action by necessary.
- It is in your interest.
- When this site asks helpers to assist in the collection, processing or use of your personal data, it will be responsible for the supervision and management of the outsourcing vendors or individuals.
To provide a better, more personalized service, and to facilitate your participation in activities, cookies changes as your personal activities on the website change. If you are unwilling to accept cookies, you can set the level of security (located under Internet Options in your browser) to High and refuse acceptance of any cookies. This will, however, prevent certain functions of the website from operating normally.